Software development services that will help your business grow
Whether you’re looking for professional custom software development, web development, mobile app development, or software testing services you’ve found the right company.
We’ll turn your ideas into powerful apps.
SilverTree has a dedicated team of talented software developers focused on mobile application development for the iOS and Android platforms, as well as web applications adapted for mobile devices using Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, and running in HTML5 apps in containers like PhoneGap. Our mobile development team is accompanied by a QA team, who can verify the quality of applications, prepare test plans, and do testing, defect tracking, analytics and reporting. During our years of extensive work on mobile projects, the team has gained valuable experience in providing solutions that fit customer needs, following UI guidelines and recommendations specific for each mobile platform. SilverTree’s knowledge of best practices will optimize your mobile app’s performance for an application that works well and looks great.
SilverTree has been developing complex Salesforce custom applications since 2008.
Our highly skilled, cutting-edge Salesforce Platform expertise allows us to take care of hard-to-solve problems and to take advantage of advanced Salesforce technology. Services include:
Large-scale development projectsProjects requiring a complete team including a project manager, an architect, developers and QA experts.This team will guarantee success, and will be on time and on budget.
Salesforce customizationsSalesforce customizations that extend the power of your Salesforce implementation, including integration with legacy and external systems and the development of mobile applications.
Work-Relay ImplementationImplement and customize Work-Relay, our Salesforce enterprise-level process and project management system.
- Architecture and Design: Design your application to meet the exact requirements of your web development project.
- Performance Tuning: Optimize and implement best practices that improve your web development performance efforts.
- User Interface and User Experience: Utilize widget development and application best practices to optimize your web development project.
- Custom Development: Custom plug-in development, version migration and cross-browser verification.
- node.js: One of our key competencies is building data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices using node.js. Node.js provides the ability to use a single language on the front-end and back-end, as well as great tooling support and a thriving module ecosystem, making it our go-to tool for projects that need to scale massively.
Deep expertise in Adobe technologies
SilverTree has participated in software development and infrastructure development for different Adobe solutions, including Adobe LiveCycle and Communique (CQ5). We are currently working on the Social Communities module for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This includes, for example:
- User management
- Social website creation and management
- Social forum
- Social journal
- Questions and answers
- Forum / journal / QnA email reply
- Social calendar, with event sharing inside the community group, with event invites etc.
- Content moderation