In the future of work, employees must be empowered to operate at their full potential, and this requires a workplace that has freed itself of unnecessary and debilitating boundaries. It is only then that companies can hope to meet the business challenges of the fast-changing global economy.
– Cognizant, Future of work enabler: Worker Empowerment
Anyone who is working on projects and is concerned about on-time delivery should care about CCPM. Therefore, those who should care include CIO’s, PMO leaders, portfolio managers, program managers and project managers.” – Gartner, April 2016
What if you could …
- dramatically shorten overall project duration (without adding resources);
- significantly improve project delivery date reliability;
- provide highly effective “early warning” of threats to project delivery; and
- enable earlier, less drastic, more focused responses to potential problems?
These are some of the benefits offered by Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM). CCPM is a method of planning and managing projects that significantly increases the speed at which processes can be completed, by reducing the impact of negative behavior, uncertainty, and limited resource availability.
And yet …Continue reading “Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) on the Salesforce Platform”